Do not leave your baggage unattended, it is likely that the baggage will be removed for security reasons. If you notice unattended baggage, please inform security staff immediately. Never carry anything on to an aircraft for anyone else.
Your hand baggage should not contain sharp items such as pocket knives or scissors with more than 6 cm of length (measured from the fulcrum). They have to be put into your hold baggage.
Your hand baggage should not contain dangerous items.
General rules before security control:
Prepare your check – in coupons and personal documents.
- Larger electronic devices (computer, camera,…) have to be put in the box separately and without any packaging or cases before security check.
- Liquids you may carry along only in containers of max. 100ml. These have to be transported in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Before security check you have to remove all metal parts such as belt, money, keys, accessories, watches,… and place them in the box.
- Sharp items such as pocket knives or scissors are not allowed in hand baggage. They have to be put into your hold baggage.
- Shoes may contain metal parts and may set off an alarm during passenger screening. So it is advised to put them in the box before security check.
- Passengers with Pacemaker have to inform security staff before security control.
- In security checked baggage is not advised to pack food and drinks.
- Don’t wrap gifts. Security staff may wish to view them, and so may unwrap them.
- Valuable items, such as jewelry, cash, documents, personal computer… have to be packed in hand baggage.
Airport Maribor is under video surveillance.